The Ultimate Self Esteem Guide & Mind Control Mast…
Self confidence is the strong and rational belief in your own self. It involves awareness of your own strengths and capabilities. It is an optimistic state of mind that leans toward the thought that you are equipped with all the required resources to positively act in response to all the challenges and obstacles that life will throw at you.
The level of your self confidence is a result of how you perceive your own self. This has a significant influence on other people’s perception of you. How others relate and react to you is a reflection of your own self perception. Thus, if you have low self-esteem, it can result to other people having a difficult time believing in your capabilities.
Self confidence is a skill that you can learn. With time and effort, you can become a self-confident person who is able to live the life that you want for yourself. I hope that this book, you will find the inspiration and the tools you need in building your self esteem, confidence and inner strength.
- What Is Self Confidence?
- How Your Early Years Shaped You
- What Is Self-Esteem?
- How to Overcome Your Self-Defeating Thoughts
- Steps in Building Your Self Confidence
- Importance of Self-Esteem
- Types of Self-Esteem
- Dimensions of Self-Esteem
- Problems Related to Self-Esteem
- Identity and Self-Esteem
- Tips to Improve Self-Esteem
- Much, much more!
This book contains the most comprehensive techniques of human psychology—manipulation, persuasion and deception—in order to help you in your personal goals. The goal of this book is to provide the reader with techniques, strategies and exercises that they can readily perform. As such, the author of this book has made it possible to create a successful mind control mastery guide that provides a good working knowledge of the fundamental concepts that is highly practical, instead of being passive and abstract. Moreover, effort has been done to make this reference book as intuitive and easy to learn as possible. This book will be perfect for anyone who wants to improve his or her interactions with another person in a way that will advance his or her goals.
- The Fundamentals of Human Psychology and Manipulation, Persuasion and Deception
- Assuming the Role of the Controller
- The 4 Golden Tactics for Manipulation
- The 5 Golden Tactics for Persuasion
- The 4 Golden Tactics for Deception
- The Secret of Pacing and Leading
- The Art of Selling
- How to Ensure You Would Be Making an Offer
- The Magic of Language Preference
- Much, much more!
Download your copy today!